MUSE Sunny Isles Beach
The new Muse tower, that will be 649 square foot tall, promises to be the new breathtaking property of Sunny Isles Beach. It’s walls contain 47-stories and 68 unities of an elegant design and an unique plus: each residence will have on its interior a personalized sculpture of the Italian artist Helidon Xhixha. Muse will create an enclave of tranquility amidst the sun and sand of one of the world’s finest destinations.
The Project is conceptually designed by the famous uruguayan architect, Carlos Ott, and developed by Sieger- Suárez firm. It will count with the interior design of Antroburs + Ramírez, already famous for their excellent job in buildings such as Prime 112 and the Ocean House in South Beach.
This skyscraper will be particular por its spacious residences starting at 2,360 square foot. It will also include two penthouses of one full floor (5,995 squarefoot) with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. All of the residences will include advance technology “Smart Tech 2.0”.
The property will be located in 17141 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach. Besides the spectacular panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Muse will include a Spa with a skyline view, a full equipment gym, a resort pool, and much more other amenities that will take place in a life of luxury and comfort.
FLOOR PLANS AND BROCHURE
• 20% at Contract
• 10% at Groundbreaking
• 10% one year from groundbreaking
• 10% two years from groundbreaking
• 50% at Closing
• Residence 01 (East)
3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath + Media Room | 3,635 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Residence 02 (West)
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath + Den | 2,360 A/C Sq. Ft.
• 2 floors of service suites
• Full Floor Penthouses | 5,995 A/C Sq. Ft
• Delivered fully-finished
• 11’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
• 60’ wide and Up to 38’ deep terraces
• Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weatherresistant
• 8’ tall Italian entry doors
• 2 Private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
• Advanced iHome technology
• Custom Smart Tech 2.0
• Exquisite marble and/ wood flooring throughout residences
• Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez
• Panoramic ocean and Intercoastal views
• Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Grohe fixtures
• Custom concealed Italian cabinetry
• Midnight Bar in Master Suite
• Built-in Wolf stove
• Paneled Sub-Zero/ Wolf appliances
• Sub-Zero dual temperature wine storage for up to 132 bottles
• Built-in Bosch coffee and espresso machine
• Developer: Sieger - Suárez
• Architecht: Carlos Ott
• Interior design: Antrobus + Ramírez
• 24/7 personalized concierge services
• 24/7 valet parking
• 24/7 exceptional security service featuring sophisticated
surveillance system and professional staffing
• In-home food and beverage services exclusive to residents
• Dry cleaning services (pick up or drop off)
• Complimentary pet walking services
• Full-time maintenance crew on-site
• Art by Helidon Xhixha
• Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
• Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
• Fully automated parking system
• One floor cooled storage
• Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing ART and overlooking the atlantic ocean
Location: 17141 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Price list and more information on this property are available by email email@example.com, Telephone +1(305)771 1706 or via our contact page, to be added to our VIP list and get updates and pre list info and market oportunities please indicate it on the comment section on your request form.
Disclaimer: ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUES TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, INCLUDING PRICING, IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES, AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This offering is made only by the Prospectus for the Condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus. This is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of CT, ID, NJ, NY and OR, unless registered or exemptions are available, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency.